EXCERPT:  Burma's military junta has begun a new round of anti-Christian campaigning, pro-democracy activists have claimed. On Jan 13 the Democratic Voice of Burma reported the Ministry of Religious Affairs had ordered the closure of the city's house churches.

Read the full article at http://www.religiousintelligence.co.uk/news/?NewsID=3696

10 Comments

1. Amitesh Kumar says:

Is the story from a reliable source,if yes,immediate attention should be paid by the world leaders into this matter and get it stopped.

2. Amitesh Kumar says:

3. Elaine Carmack says:

What could be more threatening to a brutal junta than the teachings of Christianity and those of the Buddha? Any glimmer of hope could finish the regime. And protecting the government is their only agenda. The rest of the world should be outraged.

4. Elaine Carmack says:

5. saxy says:

It is a worst thing to hear about the anti-Christian campaigning begun by junta.Yes it should be prohibited and attention should be paid by the world nations immediately….

6. saxy says:

7. Xombicide says:

I honestly do not understand why people have to be so intolerant of other religions. If we would all just learn to stick to our own business, less people would die.

8. Xombicide says:

9. Kimberly says:

I am Christian, but I have an understanding for all religions including those which seem completely far-fetched to some people. I wish everyone else could too. We can't all have the same religion – history has proved that. So we might as well just get along.

10. Kimberly says: