Everyone claims to be okay with freedom of religion, but the moment you mention God there is a strange tension that fills the air. If there was a 6th sense, that would be it.
— Criss Jami
Harlow Reynolds: Great Story-----Desmond Thomas Doss ---Great Man---Thanks---…
Chuck Anziulewicz: A business is not a church. Ms. Stutzman has every right to …
Paul: Interesting and true that Christians are caught up in such a…
Marshall Lewis: He wasn't disinvited for conservative views." We got rid of …
Jerry Kelley: It's very unfortunate to hear of Trump's sins. What is even…
Marylin George: Thank you, Stephen, for this timely message and reminder! Ca…
Most Popular Posts
- Interview: Producer of Oscar-nominated "Hacksaw Ridge" has lived with the story most of his life
- The Hands of Jesus - Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- Gibson's "Hacksaw Ridge" Enters Post-Production: Release Target in Time for Oscar?
- Interview with Attorney and Pastor Mitch Tyner
- Gibson Filming Project Based on War Hero Who Refused to Carry Weapon
- Op-Ed: How Abolishing the Johnson Amendment Would Harm Religious Liberty