Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he does good not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it.
— Mikhail Bakunin
Harlow Reynolds: Great Story-----Desmond Thomas Doss ---Great Man---Thanks---…
Chuck Anziulewicz: A business is not a church. Ms. Stutzman has every right to …
Paul: Interesting and true that Christians are caught up in such a…
Marshall Lewis: He wasn't disinvited for conservative views." We got rid of …
Jerry Kelley: It's very unfortunate to hear of Trump's sins. What is even…
Marylin George: Thank you, Stephen, for this timely message and reminder! Ca…
Most Popular Posts
- Interview: Producer of Oscar-nominated "Hacksaw Ridge" has lived with the story most of his life
- Gibson's "Hacksaw Ridge" Enters Post-Production: Release Target in Time for Oscar?
- The Hands of Jesus - Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- Why the 14th Amendment and Federal Courts are Essential to Protecting Religious Liberty
- America in Bible Prophecy
- Gibson Filming Project Based on War Hero Who Refused to Carry Weapon