Faith is either something that informs one at all times or it isn’t anything at all, really. When the Chinese government tells its citizens that they can worship in a certain building on a certain day, but once they leave that building they must bow to the secular orthodoxy of the state, you have a cynical lie at work. They’ve substituted a toothless “freedom of worship” for “freedom of religion”.
Harlow Reynolds: Great Story-----Desmond Thomas Doss ---Great Man---Thanks---…
Chuck Anziulewicz: A business is not a church. Ms. Stutzman has every right to …
Paul: Interesting and true that Christians are caught up in such a…
Marshall Lewis: He wasn't disinvited for conservative views." We got rid of …
Jerry Kelley: It's very unfortunate to hear of Trump's sins. What is even…
Marylin George: Thank you, Stephen, for this timely message and reminder! Ca…
Most Popular Posts
- Interview: Producer of Oscar-nominated "Hacksaw Ridge" has lived with the story most of his life
- Gibson's "Hacksaw Ridge" Enters Post-Production: Release Target in Time for Oscar?
- Why the 14th Amendment and Federal Courts are Essential to Protecting Religious Liberty
- The Hands of Jesus - Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- Gibson Filming Project Based on War Hero Who Refused to Carry Weapon
- High School Sophomores Answer Question "How Would You Feel If Your Religious Freedom Was Taken Away?"