Everyone claims to be okay with freedom of religion, but the moment you mention God there is a strange tension that fills the air. If there was a 6th sense, that would be it.
— Criss Jami
Paul: Interesting and true that Christians are caught up in such a…
Marshall Lewis: He wasn't disinvited for conservative views." We got rid of …
Jerry Kelley: It's very unfortunate to hear of Trump's sins. What is even…
Marylin George: Thank you, Stephen, for this timely message and reminder! Ca…
Odeana Neal: It's one thing to ask her to move her seat, it's another to …
Gregory Matthews: It is difficult, if not impossible to sum up a 296 page repo…
Most Popular Posts
- The Hands of Jesus - Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- Gibson's "Hacksaw Ridge" Enters Post-Production: Release Target in Time for Oscar?
- RUSSIA: "We still cry when we remember the burned books" (Forum 18)
- INDIA - 27 Seventh-day Adventists Die in Religious Violence
- God is Not a Torturer: Debunking the Doctrine of Eternal Torment
- Newly Amended SB 1146 Passes California Assembly