Biological family is too small of a vision. Patriotism is far too myopic. A love for our own relatives and a love for the people of our own country are not bad things, but our love does not stop at the border.
— Shane Claiborne, The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical
Jon Mark Oliver: I do not have the pleasure of understanding you, Mr. Thomass…
Kerubo Obaba: I truly love my church, the Seventh Day Adventist church. I …
SaveCalifornia.com: Don't be deceived. SB 1146 is still very bad, still greatly …
Marcos Larochelle: Dozens of faith-based colleges in California are objecting t…
Jon Mark Oliver: A pro-discriminatory screed against SB 1146 by the Church St…
Glenn L: Lack of, or selective enforcement of this provision is somet…
Most Popular Posts
- Analysis: Amended version of SB 1146 passes CA Assembly Judiciary
- Newly Amended SB 1146 Passes California Assembly
- Gibson Filming Project Based on War Hero Who Refused to Carry Weapon
- SB 1146 Amended to Focus on Title IX Exempt Institutions
- America in Bible Prophecy
- Op-Ed: What is a Christian Nation?