University of Toledo law professor Howard M. Friedman has compiled a list of Judge Sonia Sotomayor’s rulings on religion clause issues at his blog, Religion Clause. Sotomayor has served on the Second Circuit since 1998. She served as a federal district court judge in the Southern District of New York from 1992 to 1998.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Mehdi"
- The Church is the University. The University is the Church.
- Christians Equipped to Work for Liberty of Conscience for All
- God Has Enough Grace for Everybody
- UPDATED: Drawing a Line Against Infanticide: Why the Trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell Matters
- Religious freedom under global threat, Canadian ambassador says (ANN)
- Steve Mahan: Why does the Adventist church allow abortions upon requests …
- Fabian: Winn might be unto something. Having spent at least 7 years…
- Vern Alger: Good work, Karen. It's too bad that even some churches are …
- Frank Z.: >Some will point out that Jesus Himself had some >pre…
- daniel rodela: Gary- many people have sacrificed more than a weapon to atte…
Get Our Newsletter
- The Church is the University; The University is the Church http://t.co/EqQtN5MWvd #currentevents # May 16, 2013
- The Church is the University; The University is the Church: By Michael D. Peabody, Esq. The General ... http://t.co/WfnQpH1P3H # May 16, 2013
- God Has Enough Grace for Everybody: At the suggestion of a follower on twitter (thanks @b... http://t.co/eEWkznGshQ # May 14, 2013