Michael Peabody, editor of ReligiousLiberty.TV, writes for the July / August 2010 issue of Liberty Magazine. The full article is available in print and online at http://www.libertymagazine.org/index.php?id=1636 EXCERPT: The date was June 5, 1917, the first day of the draft. Sousa’s Band struck up “Stars and Stripes Forever” and the [...]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "WWI"
- Grow Together: Lessons from the Wheat and Tares
- Prayers, Parks, and Monuments: Litigation Over Religious Symbols in America
- A Concentrated Blaze of Truth to Shine Against Darkness
- State Department Reports on Serious Freedom Abuses Abroad (CenterForLiberty.org)
- The Church is the University. The University is the Church.
- JMS: Jason - good post. The parable of the wheat and tares was th…
- Carmen Sanz: Adventist trustees should read this research..."Trustee and …
- Steve Mahan: Why does the Adventist church allow abortions upon requests …
- Fabian: Winn might be unto something. Having spent at least 7 years…
- Vern Alger: Good work, Karen. It's too bad that even some churches are …
Get Our Newsletter
- No Twitter messages.