The core issue will be whether religious groups should be given variance from content-neutral local zoning and safety regulations simply because they are religious, and more specifically, the extent to which individuals can ignore neutral laws in the name of religious freedom.
Post Tagged with: "Harvest Christian Fellowship Community Church"
Get Our Newsletter
- Shelter For Freedom: Print Production « Jessica E. Colón on Walla Walla — Shelter for Freedom Screens Documentary Film “Cargo: Innocence Lost”
- Walter McGill on Guest Opinion: Endless exemptions for faith? Hobby Lobby case not a simple one
- Walter McGill on OPINION — Mandate Debate: Why I Cannot Support Hobby Lobby’s “Religious Freedom” Claim
- Paula Nixon on The Hands of Jesus — Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- Lucan Chartier on OPINION — Mandate Debate: Why I Cannot Support Hobby Lobby’s “Religious Freedom” Claim
- 7th Cir. to Decide Whether Ministerial Housing Exemption is Constitutional http://t.co/0ejeUXn2la #churchandstate Apr 15, 2014
- 7th Cir. to Decide Whether Ministerial Housing Exemption is Constitutional http://t.co/VZhLtBaxll Apr 15, 2014
- California Bill Could End Use of Temp Workers | Insurance Thought Leadership http://t.co/LhGFisgyhy Apr 14, 2014