The core issue will be whether religious groups should be given variance from content-neutral local zoning and safety regulations simply because they are religious, and more specifically, the extent to which individuals can ignore neutral laws in the name of religious freedom.
Archive for: Harvest Christian Fellowship Community Church
Don’t speak to me about your religion; first show it to me in how you treat other people. Don’t tell me how much you love your God; show me in how much you love all His children. Don’t preach to me your passion for your faith; teach me through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I’m not as interested in what you have to tell or sell or preach or teach, as I am in how you choose to live and give.
Paul: Interesting and true that Christians are caught up in such a…
Marshall Lewis: He wasn't disinvited for conservative views." We got rid of …
Jerry Kelley: It's very unfortunate to hear of Trump's sins. What is even…
Marylin George: Thank you, Stephen, for this timely message and reminder! Ca…
Odeana Neal: It's one thing to ask her to move her seat, it's another to …
Gregory Matthews: It is difficult, if not impossible to sum up a 296 page repo…
Most Popular Posts
- The Hands of Jesus - Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- Gibson's "Hacksaw Ridge" Enters Post-Production: Release Target in Time for Oscar?
- RUSSIA: "We still cry when we remember the burned books" (Forum 18)
- INDIA - 27 Seventh-day Adventists Die in Religious Violence
- God is Not a Torturer: Debunking the Doctrine of Eternal Torment
- Newly Amended SB 1146 Passes California Assembly