The core issue will be whether religious groups should be given variance from content-neutral local zoning and safety regulations simply because they are religious, and more specifically, the extent to which individuals can ignore neutral laws in the name of religious freedom.
Archive for: Harvest Christian Fellowship Community Church
Don’t speak to me about your religion; first show it to me in how you treat other people. Don’t tell me how much you love your God; show me in how much you love all His children. Don’t preach to me your passion for your faith; teach me through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I’m not as interested in what you have to tell or sell or preach or teach, as I am in how you choose to live and give.
Marylin George: Thank you, Stephen, for this timely message and reminder! Ca…
Odeana Neal: It's one thing to ask her to move her seat, it's another to …
Gregory Matthews: It is difficult, if not impossible to sum up a 296 page repo…
Lars J.: Recall receiving a ministerial missionary card when I joined…
Tim: Anti-gay discrimination is a cancer in the Christian religio…
Cindy: I can see where religious organizations have to have the rig…
Most Popular Posts
- Evaluating Clinton's claim to "reasonable regulation" of Constitutional rights
- The Hands of Jesus - Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- A Matter of Honor - Christian University Honors MD Who Invented Assembly Line Abortion
- The Problem I Have With Conspiracy Theories
- Human Rights Nightmare: Indian mafia gangs are deliberately crippling children for profit (DailyMail.co.uk)
- Analysis: Amended version of SB 1146 passes CA Assembly Judiciary