The core issue will be whether religious groups should be given variance from content-neutral local zoning and safety regulations simply because they are religious, and more specifically, the extent to which individuals can ignore neutral laws in the name of religious freedom.
Archive for: Harvest Christian Fellowship Community Church
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
— Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Benjamin Rush, 1800
Harlow Reynolds: Great Story-----Desmond Thomas Doss ---Great Man---Thanks---…
Chuck Anziulewicz: A business is not a church. Ms. Stutzman has every right to …
Paul: Interesting and true that Christians are caught up in such a…
Marshall Lewis: He wasn't disinvited for conservative views." We got rid of …
Jerry Kelley: It's very unfortunate to hear of Trump's sins. What is even…
Marylin George: Thank you, Stephen, for this timely message and reminder! Ca…
Most Popular Posts
- Interview: Producer of Oscar-nominated "Hacksaw Ridge" has lived with the story most of his life
- Gibson's "Hacksaw Ridge" Enters Post-Production: Release Target in Time for Oscar?
- Why the 14th Amendment and Federal Courts are Essential to Protecting Religious Liberty
- The Hands of Jesus - Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- Gibson Filming Project Based on War Hero Who Refused to Carry Weapon
- High School Sophomores Answer Question "How Would You Feel If Your Religious Freedom Was Taken Away?"