The core issue will be whether religious groups should be given variance from content-neutral local zoning and safety regulations simply because they are religious, and more specifically, the extent to which individuals can ignore neutral laws in the name of religious freedom.
Archive for: Harvest Christian Fellowship Community Church
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
— Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Benjamin Rush, 1800
Mary Rimmer: Democrats in the State of CA , including the Governor of CA …
Justin Smith: Trump pulls out all the stops when it comes to insulting the…
Brighton Kavaloh: The original reinstated title by the Editor and further elab…
ReligiousLiberty.TV: The author of the piece, James Standish, has responded as fo…
Brighton Kavaloh: Full credit and a myriad thanks to Attorney Michael Peabody …
Brighton Kavaloh: I broadly welcome and sincerely appreciate James Standish's …
Most Popular Posts
- "I'm on your side," Trump tells fawning evangelicals
- California legislation seeks to prevent LGBT discrimination in higher education
- How will a Brexit impact religious freedom in Britain?
- Religious liberty implications of Brexit
- Rwandan pastor models extreme forgiveness by serving those who killed his family