The core issue will be whether religious groups should be given variance from content-neutral local zoning and safety regulations simply because they are religious, and more specifically, the extent to which individuals can ignore neutral laws in the name of religious freedom.
Archive for: Harvest Christian Fellowship Community Church
If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein.
Jon Mark Oliver: I do not have the pleasure of understanding you, Mr. Thomass…
Kerubo Obaba: I truly love my church, the Seventh Day Adventist church. I …
SaveCalifornia.com: Don't be deceived. SB 1146 is still very bad, still greatly …
Marcos Larochelle: Dozens of faith-based colleges in California are objecting t…
Jon Mark Oliver: A pro-discriminatory screed against SB 1146 by the Church St…
Glenn L: Lack of, or selective enforcement of this provision is somet…
Most Popular Posts
- Analysis: Amended version of SB 1146 passes CA Assembly Judiciary
- Newly Amended SB 1146 Passes California Assembly
- Gibson Filming Project Based on War Hero Who Refused to Carry Weapon
- Op-Ed: What is a Christian Nation?
- America in Bible Prophecy
- SB 1146 Amended to Focus on Title IX Exempt Institutions