About ReligiousLiberty .TV
ReligiousLiberty.TV, launched in June 2008, is a leading online resource for news, information, commentary, and insights on contemporary issues involving the free exercise and establishment clauses of the United States Constitution. Today’s rapidly evolving Constitutional landscape has led to countless ambiguities and uncertainties in legislation, public policy, and jurisprudence and has provided immediate opportunities for concerned citizens, religious leaders, elected officials, and attorneys to increase knowledge about these issues while ensuring that independent viewpoints are protected.
On September 19, 2017, ReligiousLiberty.TV became part of Founders’ First Freedom®, a non-profit organization that exists to foster, uphold, educate and promote the principles of religious liberty in any one or a combination of the following ways:
- By upholding the freedom of personal choice to adopt, not to adopt, or to change a religious belief.
- By upholding the individual’s right to speak in the determination of personal belief and in the advocacy of ideas.
- By upholding and educating individuals in the United States regarding the principle of separation of church and state and the freedom of the press as defined in the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- By influencing public opinion concerning the importance of religious liberty as the fundamental human right through education and evangelism.
- By educating the public and government representatives through all appropriate means and instrumentalities, including but not limited to publications, radio, television, internet, audio-visual presentations, lectures and seminars regarding the principles of religious liberty and its vulnerability within the United States of America.
While we understand that we might not all agree on every issue, working cooperatively to create a climate of trust that supports meaningful dialogue is a primary objective of ReligiousLiberty .TV.
DISCLAIMER: This site features breaking news, observations, opinions, and commentary. The views expressed on this site are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of members of the advisory panel or their respective employers.
To help defray some of the costs of the site, automated advertising may appear at various points throughout the website. These advertisements are not pre-selected but are rather assigned based on keywords used in the context of the site. They do not necessarily represent the views of site staff or the advisory panel. If you find certain advertising offensive, please “Contact Us” with the name of the website being advertised.
Founders’ First Freedom® is a registered trademark of Founders’ First Freedom, Inc. All rights reserved.
Michael D. Peabody, Esq.
(In Alphabetical Order)
Steve Allred, Esq.
Gregory W. Hamilton
Karen Scott, Esq.
We would also like to recognize the following advisory panel members who were instrumental in making ReligiousLiberty.TV a reality who have passed to their rest.
Dr. C. Norman Farley
Dr. Robert D. Moon
Dr. Adrian Westney