Send us an Email
Religion separated from the political control of the state can be a powerful force for public good. But religion used by the state to further its political purposes will ultimately destroy the state and compromise the effectiveness of the church.
— Lee Boothby, Esq., “Healing the Hurts of the Past,” the role of the Churches in Renewing Societies (Lectures and Documents – Budapest Symposium), March 3-5, 1997, pp. 35-36
Mary Rimmer: Democrats in the State of CA , including the Governor of CA …
Justin Smith: Trump pulls out all the stops when it comes to insulting the…
Brighton Kavaloh: The original reinstated title by the Editor and further elab…
ReligiousLiberty.TV: The author of the piece, James Standish, has responded as fo…
Brighton Kavaloh: Full credit and a myriad thanks to Attorney Michael Peabody …
Brighton Kavaloh: I broadly welcome and sincerely appreciate James Standish's …
Most Popular Posts
- California Bill Would Punish Religious Colleges That Discriminate Because of Faith
- California legislation seeks to prevent LGBT discrimination in higher education
- How will a Brexit impact religious freedom in Britain?
- "I'm on your side," Trump tells fawning evangelicals
- Religious liberty implications of Brexit