Send us an Email
The union of the church with the state, be the degree never so slight, while it may appear to bring the world nearer to the church, does in reality but bring the church nearer to the world.
— Ellen White, The Great Controversy, 297
Gregory Matthews: It is difficult, if not impossible to sum up a 296 page repo…
Lars J.: Recall receiving a ministerial missionary card when I joined…
Tim: Anti-gay discrimination is a cancer in the Christian religio…
Cindy: I can see where religious organizations have to have the rig…
Kevin James: As one having attended this excellent gathering I am very ap…
Jack: Shame on the Potomac Conference. If anybody needs a teachers…
Most Popular Posts
- Analysis: Amended version of SB 1146 passes CA Assembly Judiciary
- Evaluating Clinton's claim to "reasonable regulation" of Constitutional rights
- America in Bible Prophecy
- The Problem I Have With Conspiracy Theories
- Aftershock: The Historical and Religious Legacy of the Salem Witch Trials (Liberty Magazine)
- Civil Rights Pioneer E.E. Cleveland talks about meeting Martin Luther King, Jr.