On November 6, 2012 voters in many states had the opportunity to make decisions on a number of state laws through ballot measures. Voters in Maine, Maryland, and Washington voted in favor of measures that would legalize same-sex marriage. Voters in Minnesota rejected a proposed constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage, and voters in North Carolina voted to define marriage as solely existing between one man and one woman.
The terrorists may scream from the roof tops that their crimes are God’s will; but you can’t frame God for what thugs do. This is a kind of criminal anarchy that we are witnessing. Any idiot can murder a human being, but there isn’t a sword sharp enough to destroy truth.
Harlow Reynolds: Great Story-----Desmond Thomas Doss ---Great Man---Thanks---…
Chuck Anziulewicz: A business is not a church. Ms. Stutzman has every right to …
Paul: Interesting and true that Christians are caught up in such a…
Marshall Lewis: He wasn't disinvited for conservative views." We got rid of …
Jerry Kelley: It's very unfortunate to hear of Trump's sins. What is even…
Marylin George: Thank you, Stephen, for this timely message and reminder! Ca…
Most Popular Posts
- Church, State, and the Postal Service: The Contentious History of Sunday Mail Delivery
- The Hands of Jesus - Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- RLTV PODCAST - "Under the Blood Banner" Eric Kreye talks about Growing Up in Hitler's Germany
- Human Rights Nightmare: Indian mafia gangs are deliberately crippling children for profit (DailyMail.co.uk)
- Why the 14th Amendment and Federal Courts are Essential to Protecting Religious Liberty