Hacksaw Ridge, the $55 million Mel Gibson-directed World War II film that tells the story of Congressional Medal of Honor recipient Desmond Doss completed filming in December 2015 and is now in post-production with a targeted release date of early November 2016 in time for Oscar consideration.
Since the days of Thomas Jefferson, religious freedom has been at the absolute center of American values and an essential component of our foreign policy, and it is especially relevant right now for all of the obvious and tragic reasons.
— John Kerry, Remarks at the Swearing-in Ceremony for Ambassador-at-Large for Religious Freedom David Saperstein – February 20, 2015
Harlow Reynolds: Great Story-----Desmond Thomas Doss ---Great Man---Thanks---…
Chuck Anziulewicz: A business is not a church. Ms. Stutzman has every right to …
Paul: Interesting and true that Christians are caught up in such a…
Marshall Lewis: He wasn't disinvited for conservative views." We got rid of …
Jerry Kelley: It's very unfortunate to hear of Trump's sins. What is even…
Marylin George: Thank you, Stephen, for this timely message and reminder! Ca…
Most Popular Posts
- Church, State, and the Postal Service: The Contentious History of Sunday Mail Delivery
- The Hands of Jesus - Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals (Sermon Transcript)
- RLTV PODCAST - "Under the Blood Banner" Eric Kreye talks about Growing Up in Hitler's Germany
- Human Rights Nightmare: Indian mafia gangs are deliberately crippling children for profit (DailyMail.co.uk)
- Why the 14th Amendment and Federal Courts are Essential to Protecting Religious Liberty